Holiday Shopping Survival Guide
Surviving the madness.
The shops will open early & close late, your only hope of survival this Black Friday is being prepared. We're here to help with these tips:
- Eat something & stay hydrated (Starbucks is a must)
- Don't shop alone, bring a family member or a friend
- Wear sensible shoes- you'll thank us later
- Dress in layers, the weather outside might be frightful but the stores will be hot
- Do your couponing before you go
- Take little breaks
- "Set a spending budget."- Your wallet
- Ask yourself: Do you love it/do you have to have it? If the answer is no, put it down and walk away
- Check the return policy before you buy
- Have fun
But if the madness of Black Friday isn't your thing, you can always get your holiday shopping done on Small Business Saturday or Cyber Monday.