With the rain, the seal-coating has been delayed again.
The alleyway from Day 4 is still scheduled to be seal-coated on Monday, July 13th. Please reference the blue alleyway below.
Day 5 Seal Coating is re-scheduled for Friday, July 17th. Please reference the orange road/alleyway below.
Please have your vehicle removed by 8AM the day of seal-coating.
The road/alleyway will reopen the following day at 12PM (or when barricades are removed).
**If your alleyway is being seal coated you will not be able to enter/exit your vehicle from your garage till the following day at 12PM.** If your vehicle is not relocated, it will be towed to another portion of the community.
Please check LC Access for any additional updates as weather will be a factor.